Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Can Stretch Marks Be Sexy



I have always thought that stretch marks are ugly and people like me would want to get rid of them as soon as possible. I do know that stretch marks indeed are a problem to many women and men making them unable to wear their favorite clothes (read revealing). The problem of stretch marks has always been cosmetic and hence an expensive flaw in the skin to be corrected.
pic source size8jeans at flickr

Unlike many skin problems which are either caused by infections or metabolism, stretch marks cannot be cured by antibiotics and steroid creams and hence a lot of different methods have been created to treat stretch marks like dermabrasion and chemical peeling and derma rolling etc.

But today surprisingly I came to know that stretch marks indeed can be sexy at times. If you don’t believe me just look at these sexy stretch marks resulted from weight loss.

No comments: